Student Trip Processes
Set up your trip with the single or multiple trip processes below.
Currently, the student per diem rate is $30/day (First/Last day deductions not applicable).
Single Trip Process (Including Per Diem)
This process should be used with any requisition requiring a BMTX, Inc. wire transfer.
- Requestor will submit a requisition using (BMTX, Inc.) BM Technologies Inc. (L29842648) as the vendor.
Please include the following in the document text:
- Date, location and purpose of trip
- Type of funds requested (ex: post-game meal money)
- Type of student list that will be supplied (ex: excel spreadsheet or LU Disburser)
- Date the money is to be wired to BMTX, Inc. (same as Delivery & Trans Date on the requisition)
- As early as possible before each trip, requestor will complete a student list on LU Disburser or complete the student list on this Excel Spreadsheet if not set-up on LU Disburser.
- If using a spreadsheet, please include the following:
- First four columns (first name, last name, LU ID number, dollar amount per student)
- The names must match how they are listed in Banner (no nicknames)
- The LU ID must contain the L and any proceeding 0’s
- There should be a total dollar amount at the bottom of the spreadsheet that matches the total dollar amount on the requisition
- After the list is verified, Procurement will receive two follow-up emails, one from ID & Campus Services and one from Daniel, confirming all student information and international taxes.
- After the requisition has been fully approved and the list has been verified, Procurement will send the completed PO and list/LU Disburser to ID & Campus Services, Payment Services, Accounting, and the requestor, for the funds to be wired to BMTX, Inc.
- Requestor will receive two follow-up emails, one from Accounting, confirming the funds have been wired and one from ID & Campus Services, confirming that the funds are available on the individuals’ cards.
Multiple Trip Process