Student Trip Processes
Set up your trip with the single or multiple trip processes below.
Currently, the student per diem rate is $30/day (First/Last day deductions not applicable).
Single Trip Process (Including Per Diem)
This process should be used with any requisition requiring a BMTX, Inc. wire transfer.
- Requestor will submit a requisition using (BMTX, Inc.) BM Technologies Inc. (L29842648) as the vendor.
Please include the following in the document text:
- Date, location and purpose of trip
- Type of funds requested (ex: post-game meal money)
- Type of student list that will be supplied (ex: excel spreadsheet or LU Disburser)
- Date the money is to be wired to BMTX, Inc. (same as Delivery & Trans Date on the requisition)
- As early as possible before each trip, requestor will complete a student list on LU Disburser or complete the student list on this Excel Spreadsheet if not set-up on LU Disburser.
- If using a spreadsheet, please include the following:
- First four columns (first name, last name, LU ID number, dollar amount per student)
- The names must match how they are listed in Banner (no nicknames)
- The LU ID must contain the L and any proceeding 0’s
- There should be a total dollar amount at the bottom of the spreadsheet that matches the total dollar amount on the requisition
- After the list is verified, Procurement will receive two follow-up emails, one from ID & Campus Services and one from Daniel, confirming all student information and international taxes.
- After the requisition has been fully approved and the list has been verified, Procurement will send the completed PO and list/LU Disburser to ID & Campus Services, Payment Services, Accounting, and the requestor, for the funds to be wired to BMTX, Inc.
- Requestor will receive two follow-up emails, one from Accounting, confirming the funds have been wired and one from ID & Campus Services, confirming that the funds are available on the individuals’ cards.
Multiple Trip Process
This process should be used with any requisition requiring multiple BMTX, Inc. wire transfers.
Create a Disburser file or complete the student list on the Excel Spreadsheet (if not set up on Disburser). Disburser information should include:
- Student(s) name(s)
- Dates of Travel
- Amounts for the trip, per student
Once the Disburser file is created – name it and note the name that was created for this trip.
If using the Excel Sheet please include the following:
- First four columns (Last name, First name, ID Number, dollar amount for student)
- Names must match as they are listed in Banner (no nicknames)
- Please include any zeros after the L for the ID number
- Total dollar amount for all students listed at bottom of Excel sheet
Requestor will submit a requisition in BuyLU using (BMTX, Inc.) BMTX (BankMobile Technologies, Inc.) – L32000201 as the vendor.
Please include the following information in the document description:
- Number of students
- Travel Dates
- Date you wish the funds to be available on their cards
- Excel or Disburser file
- Amount of funds per student
Note: The dollar amount on your Excel sheet or Disburser file must match your requisition amount. Also, the number of students listed on your req. needs to equal the same number in Disburser or Excel sheet.
After submitting requisition and creating Disburser/Excel – Please email ID & Campus Services.
ID & Campus Services must first review and approve each student’s account before the funds can be approved. Please include the following information in the email:
- Requisition number
- Comment if this was created in Disburser – Include Disburser file name (created in step 1), if applicable – OR
- Attach Excel sheet (step 1)
- Dates of Travel and trip name
- Please CC Procurement@liberty.edu into each of these emails
After requisition is approved and list is verified, ID Campus Services will Reply All (very important reason for CC’ing Procurement into these emails), confirming BMTX, Inc. has been verified (this must be completed before the Buyer can approve the requisition).
Once the buyer receives the approved requisition. They will check the Procurement Inbox and ensure confirmation has been received from ID & Campus Services. Buyer will then review the following:
- Confirmation email from ID & Campus Services
- Review that the amount on Excel sheet/Disburser match approved requisition
- Verify wire transfer date and travel dates
If everything matches appropriately, buyer will approve the requisition.
For Disburser only – If a Disburser file was created, once the requisition has been approved and the PO created. The Buyer will then go back into Disburser and put PO number in the PO number field, click submit (AP cannot move forward with approval on their end if Disburser is not approved with a PO number, by the Buyer).
- AP and ID & Campus Services will then receive notification that the requisition is ready and review for wire transfer.
- Requestor will receive a notification a PO has been created for their requisition.
- Requestor will then receive a notification from ID Campus Services once funds have been wired.
- Once funds have been wired to the BMTX, Inc., requester will then go into BuyLU and receive.