Scholarship of the Month
- Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- Award: $1,500
This scholarship is sponsored by UNIGO.com and is not affiliated with Liberty University. For more information, please visit UNIGO.com.
We’ve all made mistakes. What would you do if you were given the chance to “do-over” one? What is it, and how do you think fixing it would impact your future?
Submit an online written response to the question:
“If you could get one ‘do-over’ in life, what would it be and why?” (250 words or less)
The Do-Over Scholarship winner will be notified by email or phone on or around September 30, 2020.
To be eligible, you must be:
- 13 years of age or older at the time of application
- Legal resident of the United States or the District of Columbia
- Currently enrolled (or to enroll no later than the fall of 2026) in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher education
- Liberty Scholarships *See eligibility
- More scholarships from Unigo.com
- Chegg scholarships
- Best College Scholarships *Chamber of Commerce