Scholarship of the Month
Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- Application Deadline: February 29, 2020
- Award: $1,500
This scholarship is sponsored by UNIGO.com and is not affiliated with Liberty University. For more information, please visit UNIGO.com.
Have you ever received a special gift from someone? Tell the story of how it impacted your life! It might have been extravagant, or it might have been simple, but the how it changed you is what matters most.
Submit an online written response to the question:
“Not every gift has to be expensive or extravagant. In fact, sometimes it’s the sweet and simple things that make a real difference in our lives. Think back and tell us about something you received as a gift and why it meant so much to you.” (250 words or less)
To be eligible, you must be:
- 13 years of age or older at the time of application
- Legal resident of the United States or the District of Columbia
- Currently enrolled (or to enroll no later than the fall of 2025) in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher education
- Liberty Scholarships *See eligibility
- More scholarships from Unigo.com
- Chegg scholarships
- Best College Scholarships *Chamber of Commerce