Omega Nu Lambda National Honor Society
“Enhancing the online experience by acknowledging, encouraging and connecting the online student community”
Offered exclusively to online degree-seeking students as they start their educational journey, the Omega Nu Lambda (ONL) honor society can enhance your online experience by:
- Recognizing your academic success
- Providing scholarship opportunities
- Fostering new connections between you and other online students
Advantages of Joining
Experience a community atmosphere when you network with other ONL members in the United States. Your academic accomplishments and ONL membership will also help you stand out to future employers.
Join Omega Nu Lambda
- Undergraduate and Graduate online student
- Degree-seeking student (certificates are not eligible)
- A student who first started at Liberty University in Spring 2017 or after
- Earned a 3.2 GPA (undergraduate) or 3.65 GPA (graduate) or higher after first attempted 15 credit hours at Liberty University
- Dual enrolled students are not eligible
- Not eligible if broken enrollment
You pay a one-time, lifetime membership fee of $65.
With this, you will receive an Omega Nu Lambda National Honor Society Certificate of Recognition, honor cords, and Omega Nu Lambda lapel pin mailed directly to the address you provide when you accept your invitation to join Omega Nu Lambda.
For more information regarding Omega Nu Lambda at Liberty University, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In recognition of your accomplishments as an online student, Omega Nu Lambda provides members with an opportunity to apply for an annual scholarship. The 2023-2024 Scholarship Application (docx) needs to be submitted electronically to email@example.com by November 2, 2023.
Upon receipt, the applications will be reviewed by a committee and the National Office will announce the scholarships in December.
The Advisory Council of Omega Nu Lambda consists of career professionals who have also experienced online education. The purpose of the Council is to keep ONL aware of the needs of online students while employing new technology to benefit the online community.