BS in Aeronautics: Commercial/Corporate
Residential Aeronautics: Commercial/Corporate Program
Prepare for a career in the airlines or in corporate aviation. Through our Bachelor of Science in Aeronautics: Commercial/Corporate, you will gain the expertise, leadership skills, and strong Christian character you need to help you succeed in your career.
Once you complete the commercial/corporate concentration, you have the opportunity to earn a certified flight instructor license. Serve as an instructor with Liberty University’s program to build the required flying hours to qualify for an airline or corporate pilot job.
Over 630,000 new airline pilots will be needed worldwide over the next 20 years. Liberty has hiring agreements and partnerships with eight airline and corporate companies that seek our graduates because of their skills, values, and professionalism.
134 credit hours
Program of Study (DCP)
View Liberty’s undergraduate admissions requirements
Courses You Could Take
- Commercial Flight III (AVIA 327)
- Airline Operations (AVIA 350)
- Advanced Jet Systems (AVIA 435)
- FAA Part 141 Flight Instruction
- Financial Aid Available
- Post-9/11 GI Bill® & Yellow Ribbon Available
- Regional Airline Hiring Agreements
- Restricted “Reduced-Hour” Airline Transport Pilot Program
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
Costs & Financial Aid
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.