All Flight Training documents are located on Blackboard. For printed copies of checklists and training guides, please ask your flight instructor. Training Course Outline (TCO) summary documents for each flight training course offered through the School of Aeronautics are provided below:
- Residential Student Handbook
- Private Pilot
- Instrument Rating
- Commercial Pilot
- Commercial Pilot – Added Category/Class
- Certified Flight Instructor
- Certified Flight Instructor – Instrument
- Multi-Engine Instructor
- LUSOA Restricted ATP Information Sheet
- FAA Restricted ATP Authorized Aviation Coursework
Education & Training Administration (ETA) Account
Please check your ETA Account regularly to monitor your training progress and to track your flight account balance. It is the student’s responsibility to track their account balance and ensure sufficient funds are available. Please inform your Flight Instructor if a financial issue arises.
Flight Account Payments
Make an online payment to your flight account. Please allow up to 48 hours for the funds to transfer.