BS in Aviation Administration: Safety Management
Residential Aviation Safety Management Program
Pursue a career as a professional aviation administrator. With a Bachelor of Science in Aviation Administration: Aviation Safety Management, you will develop the skills of program development, data analysis, and ethical decision-making.
As students pursue the Aviation Administration degree, we strive to create graduates with technical competence and prepare men and women of character.
- Create graduates with technical competence: The Aviation Administration degree program is designed to prepare you for careers in the aviation industry, including positions in airport management, airline operations, aircraft manufacturing and sales, government and non-government organizations, aviation safety, missions’ aviation organizations, and operations, etc. The program also prepares you for roles in safety management systems and exposes you to data analysis, which are areas desired by the industry.
- Prepare men and women of character: The Aviation Administration program builds on the School of Aeronautics’ aviation safety and leadership core, providing you with knowledge and skills needed for program development, data analysis, organizational management, and ethics for service as leadership and managerial functions in various aviation business and operations roles. As an aviation professional, you will possess sound judgment and strong Christian character.
Careers You Could Have
- Airport operations
- Airline operations
- Aircraft manufacture & sales
- Aviation business
- Mission aviation management
- Government & non-profit aviation organizations
120 credit hours
Program of Study
Aviation Administration (B.S.): Safety Management
View Liberty’s undergraduate admissions requirements
Courses You Could Take
- Aviation Safety Programs (AVIA 312)
- Principles of Aviation Administration (AVIA 314)
- Airport Management (AVIA 360)
- Financial Aid Available
- Post-9/11 GI Bill® & Yellow Ribbon Available
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
Start Your Career in Aviation
Costs & Financial Aid
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.