BS in Aviation Administration: Safety Management
Residential Aviation Safety Management Program
Pursue a career as a professional aviation administrator. With a Bachelor of Science in Aviation Administration: Aviation Safety Management, you will develop the skills of program development, data analysis, and ethical decision-making.
Graduates with knowledge and skills in aviation safety programs are in demand in the aviation industry.
You are not required to earn a pilot certificate to complete the Aviation Safety Management cognate which allows you to have a non-pilot option to serve in aviation settings.
Careers You Could Have
- Airport operations
- Airline operations
- Aircraft manufacture & sales
- Aviation business
- Mission aviation management
- Government & non-profit aviation organizations
120 credit hours
Program of Study (DCP)
View Liberty’s undergraduate admissions requirements
Courses You Could Take
- Aviation Safety Programs (AVIA 312)
- Principles of Aviation Administration (AVIA 314)
- Airport Management (AVIA 360)
- Financial Aid Available
- Post-9/11 GI Bill® & Yellow Ribbon Available
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
Costs & Financial Aid
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.