Minor in Technology Entrepreneurship
Residential Minor in Technology Entrepreneurship
Broaden your skill set and future career opportunities by adding a Technology Entrepreneurship minor from Liberty University. Discover the unique Creationeering™ process which integrates science, engineering, and entrepreneurship from the perspective of the Creator. Learn how to develop new technology and create intellectual property as you become familiar with the process of starting a company. Gain experience navigating real-world scenarios such as developing a business plan, meeting with potential investors, and creating an intellectual property prototype.
Study under professors who are grounded in their Christian faith, and who are experts in their respective fields. Through the unique blend of business, engineering, and entrepreneurship classes, you will be equipped with the tools you need to start a technology-based corporation.
- You must have a Science-Technology-Engineering-Math (STEM) major to take this minor.
Academic Information: Residential Minor in Technology Entrepreneurship
- 16 credit hours
Program of Study
Featured Minor Courses
- Engineering Economy (ENGI 220)
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship (BUSI 336)
- Developing Entrepreneurial Opportunities (BUSI 338)
- Technology & Business Development Practicum I (FACS 475)