ABET Accreditation & Data
Accreditation is value. Reaching into our public, private, and professional lives, accreditation is proof that a collegiate program has met certain standards necessary to produce graduates who are ready to enter their professions.
- Programs and Institutions
- Professionals in Business, Industry, and Government
ABET is an integral part of each of these areas because it accredits over 3,700 applied science, computing, engineering, and engineering technology programs at more than 750 colleges and universities in 30 countries worldwide. Approximately 85,000 students graduate from ABET-accredited programs each year.
Student & Graduate Data
Program Enrollments (Fall 2018)
- Computer Engineering: 63
- Electrical Engineering: 112
- Industrial & Systems Engineering: 55
- Computer Science: 239
- Computer Engineering: 9
- Electrical Engineering: 25
- Industrial & Systems Engineering: 16
- Computer Science: 31
Program Educational Objectives and Student Outcomes
The School offers three degrees that provide students with the skills, knowledge, and understanding of information technology necessary for impacting tomorrow’s socio-technological culture.
Currently Accredited Engineering Programs
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering
- B.S. in Computer Engineering
- B.S. in Industrial & Systems Engineering
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering