Staples Advantage Information
How to Request Access to Staples Advantage
- Email Procurement with the information below:
- Employee Name
- Building & Room Number
- Phone Number
- Once the username is set up, the new user will receive an email from Staples Advantage with his/her login information.
- Once the login information is received, orders can be placed at https://order.staplesadvantage.com/.
Keep in mind that you will need to be a P-Card holder in order to have a Staples Advantage account. If you are not, please reference the P-Card Website for the application process.
Please remember that the P-Card Policy has not changed in regards to conditional approval for Office Supplies, Computers, Equipment, Software and Furniture.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further questions regarding applications and P-Cards. All other questions, please contact email@example.com .
- Go to https://order.staplesadvantage.com/, enter your password, and select login. On the next screen, select OK.
- Either search for a product in the search bar or enter the item number into the Quick Order box.
- Once the item is selected, specify the quantity.
- To complete the order, select the Checkout button on the top right of the screen.
- This brings you to a summary of your order. You may enter additional information to be seen on the packing slip in the Packing Slip Note field.
- Once you are satisfied with the summary, select Next to continue.
- To assign the index code, click the drop arrow and select your department's index code.
- To charge all items to the same department, select the Apply to all option and then continue .
- Double check the shipment information and fill in any missing information.
- Select submit order and your order confirmation will appear on the next page.
Certain items may be returned to Staples Advantage within 90 days.
- Select My Orders
- Select Returns beside the correct order number
- Locate the desired item to return
- Enter the number of items to return
- Select Return Reason
- Select Submit
- Select Print
- Follow instructions on paper
- Verify and select OK
- All orders for office supplies must be $35 or more.
- No single item may be ordered online that is $2,500 or more. ($2,499.99 is the cut off)
- All Furniture is to be ordered through the requisition process.
- LU Printing Services should be the first place for ink cartridges, toners, and all reams of paper.
- IT items should be ordered through IT Marketplace/GovConnection or through the requisition process.
- Orders must be submitted by 3 pm to ensure next-business day delivery.
For questions regarding office supply orders, please contact the Administrative Assistant in Procurement by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (434) 592-3012.
Staples Advantage Representative Information:
Strategic Account Manger
Staples Advantage Customer Service: