Staples Advantage Information
How to Request Access to Staples Advantage
- Email Procurement with the information below:
- Employee Name
- Building & Room Number
- Phone Number
- Once the username is set up, the new user will receive an email from Staples Advantage with his/her login information.
- Once the login information is received, orders can be placed at https://order.staplesadvantage.com/.
Keep in mind that you will need to be a P-Card holder in order to have a Staples Advantage account. If you are not, please reference the P-Card Website for the application process.
Please remember that the P-Card Policy has not changed in regards to conditional approval for Office Supplies, Computers, Equipment, Software and Furniture.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further questions regarding applications and P-Cards. All other questions, please contact email@example.com .
- Go to https://order.staplesadvantage.com/, enter your password, and select login. On the next screen, select OK.
- Either search for a product in the search bar or enter the item number into the Quick Order box.
- Once the item is selected, specify the quantity.
- To complete the order, select the Checkout button on the top right of the screen.
- This brings you to a summary of your order. You may enter additional information to be seen on the packing slip in the Packing Slip Note field.
- Once you are satisfied with the summary, select Next to continue.
- To assign the index code, click the drop arrow and select your department's index code.
- To charge all items to the same department, select the Apply to all option and then continue .
- Double check the shipment information and fill in any missing information.
- Select submit order and your order confirmation will appear on the next page.
All users should be set up with access to obtain an eReceipt from Staples Advantage. If you do not receive an eReceipt please contact Staples Advantage Customer Service at 1-877-826-7755 or firstname.lastname@example.org . You will need to have your order # ready when contacting Staples Advantage.
Certain items may be returned to Staples Advantage within 90 days.
- Select My Orders
- Select Returns beside the correct order number
- Locate the desired item to return
- Enter the number of items to return
- Select Return Reason
- Select Submit
- Select Print
- Follow instructions on paper
- Verify and select OK
- All orders for office supplies must be $35 or more.
- No single item may be ordered online that is $2,500 or more. ($2,499.99 is the cut off)
- All Furniture is to be ordered through the requisition process.
- LU Printing Services should be the first place for ink cartridges, toners, and all reams of paper.
- IT items should be ordered through IT Marketplace/GovConnection or through the requisition process.
- Orders must be submitted by 3 pm to ensure next-business day delivery.
For questions regarding office supply orders, please contact the Administrative Assistant in Procurement by email at email@example.com or by phone at (434) 592-3012.
Staples Advantage Representative Information:
Strategic Account Manger
Staples Advantage Customer Service: