B.M. in Piano Performance
Residential Piano Performance Program
The Bachelor of Music in Piano Performance degree includes 24 hours of applied music studies, two semesters of conducting, music technology, improvisation studies, and contemporary styles survey. At least 65% of the degree is specifically devoted to music studies.
The B.M. in Piano Performance also requires students to complete junior and senior piano recitals which showcase the development of the students in all areas of their musicianship.
Academics: Piano Performance (B.M.)
123 total hours
Degree Completion Plan (DCP)
View Liberty’s undergraduate admissions requirements
Piano Performance Courses
- Harmonic Practices and Theory I (MUSC 105)
- Keyboard Pedagogy (MUSC 304)
- Music History: Antiquity–1750 (MUSC 311)
- Basic Conducting (MUSC 315)
- Commercial Improvisation Techniques (MUSC 360)