B.S. in Music & Worship – Pastoral Leadership
Residential Music & Worship – Pastoral Leadership Program
Prepare for your future in ministry with a Music & Worship (B.S.) – Pastoral Leadership degree from Liberty University. Study worship techniques, musicianship, and worship leadership through private lessons, worship team ministry coaching, and focused classroom time. Develop your understanding of topics such as biblical studies on the philosophy of worship and foundational pastoral leadership.
Study under experienced professors who are grounded in their Christian faith and integrate a biblical worldview into the classroom. Professors in this degree program hold advanced and terminal degrees in music, as well as decades of real-world experience in worship ministry.
The Liberty University School of Music features 50 state-of-the-art practice rooms, smart classrooms, and a world-class concert hall. It also features the 1,600-square-foot Mathena Recording Studio, which offers an extraordinary level of music production options and studio project services for students and professional artists, alike.
- The degree requires a local practicum and an extensive internship experience within worship ministry.
- You will need to pass the Sophomore Review in order to be accepted into the program’s upper-level training.
Academics: Music & Worship – Pastoral Leadership (B.S.)
120 credit hours
Program of Study
Music & Worship – Pastoral Leadership
View Liberty’s undergraduate admissions requirements
Featured Pastoral Leadership Courses
- Acts (BIBL 364)
- Old and New Testament Music and Worship (MUSC 202)
- Commercial Music Techniques for Worship (MUSC 302)
- Foundation to Pastoral Leadership (PLED 201)
- Family Ministry in the Church (PLED 301)
Career Opportunities: Music & Worship – Pastoral Leadership Graduates
- Worship and Missions Director
- Worship Leader or Pastor
- Music Production Manager
- Music Minister
- Director of Worship Conferences