Dr. C. Anna Kebles
Professor, School of Health Science
- Ph.D. in Health Education, Pennsylvania State University
- M.S. in Health Education, Pennsylvania State University
- B.S., Albright College
Catharine Anna Henderson serves as a full-time professor at Liberty University where she teaches both graduate and undergraduate residential classes as well as graduate online classes. She began her career as a Registered Dietitian focusing on weight management in an outpatient setting. She has over 20 years of teaching experience in higher education.
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Blue Ridge Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- HLTH 330: Human Nutrition
- HLTH 332: Principles of Food Preparation
- HLTH 640: Principles of Nutrition
- HLTH 644: Diabetes, Obesity & Eating Disorders
- HLTH 645: Performance Nutrition for Physical Active
- Women’s Health
- Christianity and Health
- Henderson CA. Companion Shoppers – An Experiential and Educational Public Health Outreach. VA J of Public Health. 2017; 1: 3-8.
- Henderson CA. Untapped Potential – Choose Wisely. Christian J for Global Health. Nov 2015; 2:1-3.
- Kebles, C. A., & Hemric, M. (2022). The Omega Z Diet for Weight Loss: Master Your Diet and Nutrition Understanding. Omega Z Diet Books.
- Kebles, C. A. (2021). The Omega Z Diet for Weight Loss Workbook: A Personalized Approach. Omega Z Diet Books.
- Kebles, C. A. (Spring, 1996) Book Reviews: Reviving Ophelia: Saving the Selves of Adolescent Girls. New York: Ballantine Books. A News of Our Own: Women’s and Gender Issues Newsletter, 1(1) 6.
- Donohoe-Kebles, C. A. (1994). Educational materials in review: Turn your Supermarket into a Health Food Store: The Brand Name Guide to Shopping for a Better Diet. Journal of Nutrition Education, 26(1), 46.
- Kebles, C. A. (1992), KRAMES Communications Department. Overcoming Eating Disorders. Journal of Nutrition Education, 24(1), 49.
- Henderson, C. A. (November, 2020) Staying the Course While Enjoying the Holidays. Huber Engineered Woods Newsletter. 4(1). 4
- Henderson, C. A. (September, 2020) When it comes to Health there is no Magic Pill. Huber Engineered Woods Newsletter3(1). 4
- Henderson, C. A. (April, 2020) The Dimensions of Wellness. Huber Engineered Woods Newsletter 2(1). 4
- Henderson, C. A. (February, 2020) Work Doesn’t Count as Exercise. Here’s What Does. Huber Engineered Woods Newsletter 1(1). 3.
- Kebles, C. A. & Kebles, J. P. (Spring 1995) Enhancing self-esteem in children; what can teachers do? Early childhood Newsletter. 3(1). 6-7.
- Kebles, C. a. (Fall, 1993) Is it true? The fewer the calories the better? Jersey Shore Hospital Health Scene. 2.
- Kebles, C. A. (Summer, 1993). Why is losing weight so difficult? Jersey Shore Hospital Health Scene. 2.