4+1 Accelerated Public Health BS/MPH
Accelerate Your Way to a Career in Public Health
Prepare for a successful career in public health while saving one full year of study. In our 4+1 accelerated program, you’ll receive a B.S. in Public Health: Health Promotion and a Master of Public Health: Community Health Promotion in just five years.
With this rigorous 4+1 plan, you’ll speed up your entry into the public health field as you enhance your career marketability. Get ready to make a difference in crucial areas of society like education, social work, business, government, and more.
With this program, you will be able to take the national Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES) and the Certified in Public Health (CPH) exams.
The Department of Public & Community Health degree programs are accredited by the Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH). This is in addition to other program-specific accreditation and Liberty University’s institutional accreditation.
4+1 Accelerated Degree Plan Benefits
Earn two degrees in five years
Start at a higher level in your career with a higher salary
Increase your career marketability
Reduce overall tuition costs and time spent
4+1 Accelerated Degree Programs of Study (DCPs)
- HLTH 488 Chronic and Infectious diseases
- HLTH 453 Program Planning and Evaluation
- HLTH 503 Principles of Epidemiology
Career Opportunities in Public Health
- Disaster Relief Worker
- Director of Family Health Services
- Emergency Preparedness Coordinator
- Health Promotion Program Coordinator
- Government Health Specialist
- Health Center Administrator
- Public Health Planner
- In-Country Field Consultant
- Legislative policy advisor