- Smoking is not permitted anywhere near the theater area, inside or out.
- No food or drink is allowed in the theater.
- No recording devices are permitted during any performance including, but not limited to, still cameras, video cameras, and cell phone cameras.
- Doors open 30 minutes prior to curtain.
- Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the House Manager.
- The Student Center is open prior to weekday and Saturday performances, as well as during intermission for patrons to purchase snacks and drinks. Vending machines are located directly outside of the Theatre. Patrons must show their ticket for re-admittance. Please remember that food and drinks are not allowed in the Theater.
- Both theaters are ADA compliant. Wheelchair seating is available, and the Tower Theater is equipped with an elevator for access to the balcony level. The final Sunday performance of every production is an ASL-interpreted performance. Please contact the University Ticket Office for more information on wheelchair accesible seating and ASL seating.
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded for any reason.
- Cell phones may not be used during the performance, including texting.
- Visitors are not permitted backstage at any time.
- All trash should be deposited in the appropriate trash receptacles inside and outside the theater.
- Please be courteous to other patrons by escorting crying babies and disruptive children to the nearest exit.