Purchase Your Tickets
Save money and buy a season subscription.
How To Purchase Your Tickets
- Online: Purchase Tickets Online
- By Phone: Call the Ticket Office at (434) 582-SEAT (7328), open 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- 90 minutes before the show starts, call the Box Office at (434) 582-2085
- In-Person: Visit the Ticket Office in Williams Stadium, open 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- 90 minutes before the show starts, visit the Box Office located outside of designated theater (Tower Theater or Black Box Theater)
Seating: 2019-20 Seating Chart
For School Group pricing, please call Laura Wakefield at (434) 582-7899. Ticket prices include the 7% Lynchburg City amusement tax.
- Tickets will not be exchanged or refunded for any reason.
- Doors open 30 minutes prior to the start of the performance. Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the House Manager.
If you require special seating accommodations, please let us know at the time of your ticket purchase. Wheelchair seating is available, and the Tower Theater is equipped with an elevator. The final Sunday performance of each production is an American Sign Language (ASL) – interpreted performance. Please contact the Ticket Office for ASL seating locations.