Purchase Your Tickets
- All tickets go on sale August 2, 2021 at 1 p.m.
Save money and buy a season subscription.
How To Purchase Your Tickets
To purchase tickets, call the Ticket Office at (434) 582-SEAT (7328) or purchase them online.
For School Group pricing, please call (434) 582-7899.
Ticket prices include the 7% Lynchburg City amusement tax.
- Adults: $17
- Staff/Faculty/Senior (60+)/Military: $15
- Students/Youth (2-18 yrs): $11
- Tickets will not be exchanged or refunded for any reason.
- Doors open 30 minutes prior to the start of the performance.
- For musicals, latecomers will NOT be admitted once the Overture has finished. For plays, latecomers will NOT be admitted 10 minutes after the performance has started.
If you require special seating accommodations, please let us know at the time of your ticket purchase. Wheelchair seating is available, and the Tower Theater is equipped with an elevator. The final Sunday performance of each production is an American Sign Language (ASL) – interpreted performance. Please contact the Ticket Office for ASL seating locations.