Commuter Food Pantry
We Are Here To Help
Hunger is a distraction and we are here to help you if there is a need. Our Commuter Food Pantry offers a variety of food and hygiene products that students may struggle to obtain.
- Location: Green Hall 1832
- Hours of Operation: (Summer Hours) M-F, 8:30 a.m. – 3 p.m., Closed for lunch 12 p.m. – 1 p.m.
- Appointment Required
- Must be a currently enrolled commuting student at Liberty University
- Limit of 1 visit per week
- Select 10 items max each week
Want to donate? You can visit and drop off items that are needed or donate virtually via the options below:
We are accepting donations of non-perishable goods for our food pantry. Consider giving the following:
- Canned goods
- Dry goods
- Maruchan Yakisoba meals or Rice-a-Roni Instant Chicken meals (instant dry meals)
Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.