Speak Up – Report Title IX or Behavioral Incidents
Liberty University is committed to providing a safe learning, living, and working environment for the Liberty community. We have created two forms of reporting through The Office of Equity & Compliance/Title IX and the Care Team.
Choose Your Report Form
Office of Equity & Compliance/Title IX
The University complies with Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, which prohibits all forms of sex-based discrimination. This includes:
- Sexual Harassment
- Sexual Violence
- Sexual Exploitation
- Intimate Partner Violence
The Office of Equity & Compliance (OEC) also addresses concerns related to all forms of discrimination regarding our protected classes, including:
- National Origin
- Pregnancy or Childbirth
- Military Veteran Status
Liberty University faculty and staff are required to report all Title IX incidents.
Visit the OEC/Title IX website for more information.
We care about the safety and well-being of our community. When you observe concerning behavior, report it to the Liberty University CARE Team to be resourced appropriately.
Examples may include, but are not limited to:
- Suicidal/Homicidal thoughts or ideations
- Verbal or written threat to harm self or others
- Concerning written media (Social Media, Coursework, Etc.)
- Violation(s) of the Liberty Way
- Mental Health Hospitalization
- Noticeable change in mood or behavior
- Repeated and/or escalating disruption (classroom, residence hall, etc.)
- Absence of reasonable self-care habits (decrease in hygiene, lack of sleep, lack of eating, etc.)
Visit the Office of Community Life CARE Team website for more information.
Concerned about Disability Support?
The Office of Disability Accommodation Support coordinates support services for Liberty University Students who have documented disabilities or temporary medical conditions. These efforts empower students to succeed and reach their full academic potential.