Aim Your Career Goals Higher with Liberty’s MBA in Strategic Management
Our MBA in strategic management is designed to increase your business prowess while providing you with academics that showcase your competency for strategic planning and leadership in the field. Through case study discussions with peers and professors, you will gain valuable insight into the strategies of competitive business and learn from the greatest successes.
Whether you own your own company, want to move into a chief executive officer role, or want to become an educator, you can partner with Liberty to get the industry-leading training you need. With Liberty, you will gain quality, faith-based education that will help you lead in the field with excellence and integrity.
Among only 3% of business schools worldwide to receive ACBSP accreditation
At Liberty, you’ll find an affordable, high-quality education that equips students like you for the real world. Our commitment to excellence helped us rank among Niche.com’s Top 5 college campuses in America. Earning your degree from a nonprofit university with state-of-the-art resources like ours can help set you apart from your peers.
Why Choose Liberty’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Strategic Management Degree?
Our goal is to help you succeed! From our industry-experienced faculty to our 78,000-square-foot School of Business, you will benefit from all the resources you need to accomplish your goals.
Our School of Business will provide you with a variety of resources and career growth opportunities. Benefits you will receive from our program include:
- An average of 40 guest speakers brought into the School of Business classrooms each year.
- Professors that spend time mentoring and praying for their students by name.
- A free HandShake networking platform account so you can connect with employers from around the globe.
Choose a program that is known for getting results:
- 75% of residential faculty have terminal degrees and industry experience.
- Our graduates work for the “Big Four” accounting firms: Deloitte, Ernst & Young (EY), PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), and Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler (KPMG).
- Liberty graduates work for companies like Apple and Google.
What Will You Learn in Our MBA in Strategic Management Degree?
Being a leader is more than just holding a title. Our MBA in strategic management is designed to equip you with the integrity and business expertise that will make you stand out as a true leader in your respective field.
Our strategic leadership courses examine the human resources aspect of hiring and managing employees, including studies of essential topics such as wages and compensation
You will also study vital business concepts in marketing, finance, business law, market research, organizational design, global economics, human resources, and operations management. With a variety of advanced business skills, you will have the flexibility to conquer ever-changing challenges in the business field.
View the Degree Completion Plan, and check out our featured courses below for more information.
BUSI 570 – Ethical Leadership
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- This course focuses on ethical issues and dilemmas faced by leaders.
- Review of ethical leadership as it relates to values and culture.
- The theory and practice of ethical leadership are evaluated as it pertains to a biblical worldview.
BUSI 643 – Workforce Planning and Employment
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- This course will examine the changing nature of the labor market, including conceptual, operational, and legal
- Discussion and activities will focus on the legal, ethical, and economic factors affecting recruitment, selection, placement, and appraisal.
- Students will learn to synthesize theory with application and evaluate the effectiveness of an organization’s workforce planning and employment strategies.
- Understanding strategic organizational considerations and developing decision-making skills related to the staffing process will be emphasized through text readings, case studies, experiential exercises, and secondary research.
MGMT 501 – Executive Leadership and Management
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- This course provides a comprehensive perspective on leadership and management, from both a historical and current practices perspective.
- Exploration of the link between management and leadership as well as the application of leadership theory to business practice.
STCO 658 – Strategic Communication Campaigns for the Digital Age
An exploration of the use of integrated marketing communication for strategic movement of organizations, products, and services toward growth.
Highlights of Our Master of Business Administration – Strategic Management Degree
- Our School of Business is among only 3% of business schools worldwide to earn ACBSP accreditation.
- We tailor our graduate business degrees for the working professionals. Take evening classes, one-week intensives, and online courses to make your degree better fit your busy schedule.
- Our 78,000-square-foot School of Business provides you with:
- Get involved with our business-related student organizations and honor societies.
- 3+1 Accelerated Business Program, so you can get your bachelor’s and master’s in just four years.
MBA in Strategic Management Degree Information
Career Opportunities for Strategic Management MBA Degree Graduates
- Chief Executive Officer
- College Instructor
- Corporate Development Associate
- Entrepreneur/Business Owner
- Human Resource Manager
- International Ministry Worker
- Product Manager
Admission Requirements for Graduate Degrees
Every application is reviewed on a case-by-case basis, and all applicants must submit the following documents and meet the minimum requirements for admission:
- Admission application
- Official bachelor’s degree transcripts with a 3.0 GPA or higher
- At least 15 hours of upper level (300-400 level) undergraduate coursework in business, or our BMAL 590 course with a graduate GPA of 3.0
Self-certification form (for students who are in the final term of their bachelor’s degree)
- Current Liberty undergraduate students seeking preliminary acceptance into a graduate program must complete a degree completion application through their ASIST account