Make the Most of Earning a Marketing Degree by Pursuing it at Liberty!
Marketing professionals can use data to predict what customers want now that technology is permeating all areas of business. Data-driven marketing is crucial to the success of any business in today’s competitive environment.
Liberty’s Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Marketing Analytics degree will provide the market expertise you need in consumer research and data analysis while providing a foundational knowledge of general business practices.
Master the ability to critically evaluate target audiences as you develop strategies to meet the needs of you consumer. Be prepared for careers in digital marketing, content management, marketing research analysis, and brand management. Get hands-on experience through business internships and our partnership with organizations in New York and Washington D.C.!
Why Choose Liberty’s B.S. in Marketing Analytics?
We know one size doesn’t fit all when it comes to bachelor’s degrees. Because of that, we’ve designed our business degree programs to be as simple or dynamic as you desire.
Mix and match potential career interests and create a degree as unique as you! Are you interested in marketing analytics because you want to run your own consulting firm? Add a separate specialization in entrepreneurship to learn more about starting a company. Or choose a minor in graphic design so you can take your survey design to the next level.
You may not know exactly what courses you will mix and match yet, but don’t worry! Since our business degrees contain general business courses in your major, you will have time to figure out what interests you most before you have to declare a major.
What Will You Learn in Our Marketing Analytics Bachelor’s Degree?
Take a deeper look into the mind of your consumer with our marketing analytics bachelor’s degree! Learn from professors with years of real-world experience in the marketing field. Examine the industry’s research methods, build your awareness of consumer behavior, and implement your findings to create a marketing strategy. By effectively analyzing buyer behavior and demonstrating your findings in applied analysis, you will become a cornerstone of your company’s success.
In addition to the marketing analytics-focused courses in this degree, all of our business administration degrees contain a core curriculum in general business, accounting, finance, and marketing in domestic and international marketplaces.
View the Degree Completion Plan, and check out our featured courses below to learn more about what you’ll be studying.
- BUSI 331: Marketing Research
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- An overview of qualitative and quantitative marketing research methods
- How to identify and apply appropriate research methods to support evidence-based decision-making
- BUSI 332: Consumer Behavior
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to demonstrate your knowledge of customer acquisition, consumption, and disposal of products and services
- How to analyze buyer behavior of individual consumers, businesses, and governments and evaluate the influence that demographics, popular culture, and subcultures have on consumer behavior
BUSI 452: Survey Design
- BUSI 453: Applied Marketing Analysis
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to assess environmental market conditions
- Principles used in construction, application, and analysis of market research necessary to exercise good judgment and develop action plans for key decision makers
- How to explore, analyze, and offer recommendations regarding market and consumer research through applied projects
Highlights of Our Business Administration: Marketing Analytics Degree Program
- Complete internship and capstone courses that allow you to gain invaluable first-hand experience in the field.
- The 78,000-square-foot School of Business building provides you with a simulated stock trading room with New York Stock Exchange display boards, a 2,000-square-foot Entrepreneurship Center for Innovation, our Center for Cyber Excellence and Center for Financial Literacy, and information technology labs and a networking and data center.
- Get involved with our business related student clubs, organizations and honor societies.
- Check out our 3+1 Accelerated Business Program. You can get your business bachelor’s and master’s degree in just four years!
Marketing Analytics Degree Information
Career Opportunities for Business Administration: Marketing Analytics Graduates
Liberty University’s Bachelor of Science in Business Administration: Marketing Analytics degree prepares you for work in the following occupations:
- Content manager
- Digital marketer
- Marketing executive
- Marketing research analyst
- Product/brand manager
Admission Requirements for Undergraduate Degrees
Every application is reviewed by the admission committee on a case-by-case basis, meaning there are no set minimums for acceptance. However, all applicants must submit the following documents* for admission:
- Admission application
- Official high school transcripts
- Official college transcripts (if applicable)
- SAT, ACT, or CLT scores (Liberty University is offering test-optional admission for Spring, Summer, and Fall 2021 applicants)
- Admission essay
*Note that additional documentation may be requested by the admission committee after your application has been received