Athletic Training: Initial Admission
Students must meet the following criteria and provide the following information:
Candidates must be in good academic standing with the University and have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.50 on a 4.0 scale.
- Complete Initial Application.
- Find the Initial Application Checklist on our Documents & Forms page.
It is the student’s responsibility to make sure the Initial Application is completed and the required documents are uploaded by the April 15 deadline.
The Initial Application must include the following:
1. Unofficial Transcript
Upload a copy of your “unofficial” Liberty University Transcript to the Initial Application. This can be downloaded for free through LU’s ASSIST Program. If you took courses from another institution, please upload “official” transcript(s) from each institution you attended.
Upload a copy of the HIPAA Certification you completed in ATTR 205 to the Initial Application.
Upload copies of your vaccination records to the Initial Application, including:
- Chicken Pox
- HBV vaccination
3. Athletic Training Student Health Data Form
Upload a copy of the completed Athletic Training Student Health Data Form signed by a physician to the Initial Application. The form shall include an endorsement by the physician that states the student is physically able to meet the requirements of the program.
- Find the Athletic Training Student Health Data Form on our Documents & Forms page.
4. Technical Standards Policy for Admissions Form
Upload a copy of the signed Technical Standards Policy for Admissions Form into the program form to the Initial Application.
- Find the Technical Standards Policy for Admissions Form on our Documents & Forms page.
- View the Technical Standards for Admission webpage.
Return to Admission Requirements
If you have any difficulties as you progress through the application process please contact the Program Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.