M.S. in Athletic Training Program Policies & Requirements
- Athletic Training students must maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75
- Students must achieve a minimum grade of “C” in all M.S. in Athletic Training courses
- Students must complete each academic and clinical courses in the order
- Students must maintain satisfactory personal and professional citizenship and behavior
- Students must pass all competency exams and objective structured clinical exams to progress in the program
Please refer to the Technical Standards document.