Get Your Degree in the Field of Allied Health at a Christian University
Get ready for a successful career as an allied healthcare professional with our associate, bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degrees. Target your areas of interest with our specialized programs in Athletic Training, Exercise Science, Health Sciences, Human Performance, Physical Education & Health, Respiratory Therapy, and more.
Use what you learn in the classroom and get hands-on experience through laboratories, practicums, and internships.
Here, you’ll have the opportunity to participate in practical medical experiences and explore health-related research opportunities. You’ll also develop your healthcare ethics and expertise from a Christian perspective with the guidance of faculty experienced in the allied healthcare industry.
Featured Allied Health Degrees
- Athletic Training (B.S.) – Residential (No longer accepting applications)
- Master’s in Athletic Training (M.S.) – Residential
Physical Education & Health
- Physical Education & Health (B.S.) – Residential
- Physical Education and Health (Non-Licensure)
- Licensure option: Health & Physical Education Degree (B.Ed.) – Residential (Offered by the School of Education)