Minor in Business
Residential Minor in Business
Enhance your future career with a Business Minor from Liberty University. Here, you’ll develop your knowledge of core business principles and gain an overview of the many facets of the business world. Learn how to manage a team, understand ethical decision-making principles, and become familiar with accounting and budgeting practices.
Study with qualified professors who are strong in their Christian faith and dedicated to your success as you prepare to make an impact both personally and professionally.
Topics you will study:
- Human resources
- Global dimensions of business
- Legal and ethical concepts
- Organizational behavior
Academic Information: Residential Minor in Business
- 21 credit hours
Program of Study
Featured Business Courses
- Financial Principles (ACCT 211)
- Legal & Ethical Concepts for Decision Makers (BUSI 301)
- Human Resource Management (BUSI 342)
- Organizational Behavior & Management (BUSI 240)
Current Liberty student?
Learn about declaring or changing your minor
Not yet a Liberty student?
View Liberty’s undergraduate admissions requirements