Ignite Your Creativity and Vision with a Bachelor’s Degree in Entrepreneurship!
Do you have an idea for a product or service that you think people would want to buy? Are you interested in the prospect of being your own boss? If so, a business degree in entrepreneurship is the degree for you.
As a student in our Bachelor of Science in Business Administration: Entrepreneurship degree specialization, you will learn about the process of creating a business concept and seeing it through to completion. At Liberty, you will learn valuable skills you’ll need to lead a successful company from our Center for Entrepreneurship’s Incubator Program or by participating in Spark! Tank pitch competitions.
Partner with Liberty to develop strong networks with peers and professors so your future business can take off. We train Champions for Christ at our nonprofit, Christian university, so you can graduate equipped to change the world in all your endeavors.
Why Choose Liberty’s B.S. in Entrepreneurship?
Our business administration degree program offers extensive opportunities to students who are interested in entrepreneurship. From our professors’ intentional mentorship and prayer for students to our state-of-the-art School of Business building, we want to do everything we can to help you succeed in your future career!
As a Liberty student, you can:
- Get involved with a student organization headed by one of our experienced professors.
- Receive free entrepreneurial training at the Center for Entrepreneurship, our active learning environment inside the School of Business building.
- Complete a capstone course in your final year to boost your resume and cement the knowledge you learned throughout the degree program.
- Receive internship opportunities using our networking tools and Career Center staff!
What Will You Learn in Our Entrepreneurship Bachelor’s Degree?
Our entrepreneurship specialization will help you cultivate the capacity, willingness, and habits you need to create value in entrepreneurial and innovative ventures. Our courses will prepare you to make an impact in the professional world as you integrate your faith and academics into your work ethic.
In addition to the entrepreneurship courses you take further along in your degree, all of our business administration degrees contain a core curriculum in general business, accounting, finance, and marketing in domestic and international marketplaces.
View the Degree Completion Plan, and check out our featured courses below to learn more about what you’ll be studying.
- BUSI 336: Introduction to Entrepreneurship
This course provides an overview of the principles of establishing an entrepreneurial venture for either a for-profit enterprise or a nonprofit organization.
- BUSI 338: Developing Entrepreneurial Opportunities
This course expands on the principles of how to develop a business opportunity that brings value to the marketplace.
- BUSI 456: Growth Enterprise: Strategy and Planning
This course focuses on the principles of managing a funded startup enterprise through the various stages of growth and the principles of leading a team of employees to achieve organizational desired outcomes.
- BUSI 458: Innovating into Industries and Markets
This course applies the general concepts of key success factors for establishing entrepreneurial ventures to the unique characteristics of significant industries and marketplaces.
Highlights of Our Business Administration: Entrepreneurship Degree
- Complete internship and capstone courses that allow you to gain invaluable first-hand experience in the field.
- The 78,000-square-foot School of Business building provides you with a simulated stock trading room with New York Stock Exchange display boards, a 2,000-square-foot Entrepreneurship Center for Innovation, our Center for Cyber Excellence and Center for Financial Literacy, and information technology labs, and a networking and data center.
- Get involved with our business-related student clubs, organizations, and honor societies.
- Check out our 3+1 Accelerated Business Program. You can get your business bachelor’s and master’s degree in just four years!
Business Entrepreneurship Degree Information
Career Opportunities for Business Administration: Entrepreneurship Graduates
Liberty University’s Bachelor of Science in Business Administration: Entrepreneurship degree prepares you for work in the following occupations:
- Start-up founder
- Business/franchise owner
Admission Requirements for Undergraduate Degrees
Every application is reviewed by the admission committee on a case-by-case basis, meaning there are no set minimums for acceptance. However, all applicants must submit the following documents* for admission:
- Admission application
- Official high school transcripts
- Official college transcripts (if applicable)
- SAT, ACT, or CLT scores (Liberty University is offering test-optional admission for Spring, Summer, and Fall 2021 applicants)
- Admission essay
*Note that additional documentation may be requested by the admission committee after your application has been received.