Spark! Incubator Program
Succeed with Free Entrepreneur Training
The Spark! Incubator is a free year-long program that will take you through the major stages of launching a new venture.
From ideation and customer discovery to investor readiness, the Spark! Incubator entrepreneur training program covers the bases in a fast-paced and lean-focused format offering you the right tools for success.
Work one-on-one with local mentors throughout the process to develop your idea and turn it into a reality.
- Be a Liberty student
- Attend Weekly Meetings
- Be ready to succeed!
The Spark! Incubator Program includes the following:
- Students will focus on Lean principles, the entrepreneurial mindset and customer discovery
- Students will continue to develop their idea, understand their market, and find their customers. Students are required to do surveys.
- Students take action and continue to get their idea out there. Students learn and utilize the business model canvas to adjust their idea, if needed.
- Students will narrow down their business model, test their market, and continue to learn how they will make money.
- Students will finalize their brand and learn to effectively communicate their business.
- Students will focus on customer discovery, product, and customer validation (Do people really want your idea?)
- Students learn to effectively pitch and craft their sales strategy.
- Students will reevaluate and either persevere or pivot their idea.
Read about Spark! Tank 2017: From donuts to drones, student entrepreneurs pitch ideas at ‘Spark! Tank’ event