Spark! Incubator Program
Succeed with Free Entrepreneur Training
- Feb. 18-Apr. 25, 2019 | Spark! Incubator
- Application Deadline: Feb. 1, 2019
- Spark! Liberty Application
The Spark! Incubator is a free 8-week program that will take you through the major stages of launching a new venture. From ideation and customer discovery to investor readiness, the Spark! Incubator entrepreneur training program covers the bases in a fast-paced and lean-focused format offering you the right tools for success. Work one-on-one with a local mentor throughout the process to develop your idea and turn it into a reality.
- Be a Liberty student
- Meet with the Cohort once a week
- Be ready to succeed!
Only select groups will be accepted into the program.
The Spark! Incubator Program includes 8 weeks of mentorship:
- Week 1 – Students will focus on Lean principles, the entrepreneurial mindset and customer discovery
- Week 2 – Students will continue to develop their idea, understand their market and find their customers. Students are required to do surveys.
- Week 3 – Students take action and continue to get their idea out there. Students learn and utilize the business model canvas to adjust their idea, if needed.
- Week 4 – Students will narrow down their business model, test their market and continue to learn how they will make money.
- Week 5 – Students will finalize their brand and learn to effectively communicate their business.
- Week 6 – Students will focus on customer discovery, product and customer validation (Do people really want your idea?)
- Week 7 – Students learn to effectively pitch and craft their sales strategy.
- Week 8 – Students will reevaluate and either persevere or pivot their idea.
Spark! Tank Spring 2019
After completing the Spark! Incubator entrepreneur training program, you will then qualify for Spark! Tank.
- Apr. 18, 2019 | Marketing Video Competition Deadline
- Apr. 25, 2019 | Spark! Tank event
Take 3-5 minutes and pitch your business idea to a panel of experts for a chance to receive prize money. For a chance to win even more, build a marketing team and produce a marketing video.
- 1st Place – $1,000
- Community Vote – $1,000
Read about Spark! Tank 2017: From donuts to drones, student entrepreneurs pitch ideas at ‘Spark! Tank’ event