Wednesday, March 29, 2023
We Hear You
Your participation in Assessment Day sessions is vital to the success of the university’s services and programs of study. Use your voice to affect real change at Liberty University.
Each Spring at Liberty
Departments across Liberty will be able to benefit from assessments and feedback.
Liberty University has always focused on Training Champions for Christ.
A-Day provides an opportunity for your voice to be heard by providing information pertaining to academic departments and student support services and to help answer questions such as:
- What are we doing well?
- What can be changed to more efficiently and effectively train champions for Christ?
- Are university, school, college, and departmental goals being met?
To encourage participation, all classes are cancelled except:
- some labs,
- classes that meet only on Wednesdays,
- some graduate courses, and
- those classes meeting after 3:45 p.m.
(Please check with your faculty if you are unsure.)
Academic departments will administer assessment tests from 8 a.m.-12:30 p.m. You will receive a time and a location from your school or department if selected to participate. Some assessments will be conducted remotely. All assessment activities are required.
* Liberty Law and College of Osteopathic Medicine students will be contacted through email regarding any required activities.
The afternoon will have surveys and focus groups conducted by many of the student
service and activity units. Your feedback helps improve the services and activities offered.
Afternoon Focus Group Sessions (1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.)
- During this time some students will be invited to participate in focus groups in-person.
- If you have been selected to participate in a focus group, you will be notified via email followed by reminders before A-Day.
- Each focus group will have a door-prize drawing for a $100 Walmart gift card and five $20 Flames Cash (see below).
- If you have been selected to participate in a survey, you will be notified via email followed by reminders before and on A-Day.
- About 20 minutes needed. Complete your survey before 11:59 p.m. on Assessment Day.
- Students completing the survey will be entered to win one of several great prizes.
Prize drawings will be held for those who participate.
- Surveys – participants will be eligible to win 1 of 29 prizes:
- 4 Walmart gift cards, valued at $500.00 each
- 10 Walmart gift cards, valued at $200.00 each
- 15 Walmart gift cards, valued at $100.00 each
- Focus groups – six prizes will be drawn for each focus group, one $100 Walmart gift card and five $20 Flames Cash
Prize drawings are subject to Official Rules.
You will be notified via email if your name is drawn for a prize.