Wednesday, March 24, 2021
Each Spring at Liberty
Departments across Liberty will be able to benefit from assessments and feedback.
Liberty University has always focused on Training Champions for Christ.
A-Day provides an opportunity for students’ voices to be heard by providing information pertaining to academic departments and student support services and to help answer questions such as:
- What are we doing well?
- What can be changed to more efficiently and effectively train champions for Christ?
- Are university, school, college, and departmental goals being met?
To encourage participation, all classes are cancelled except:
- some labs,
- classes that meet only on Wednesdays,
- some graduate courses, and
- those classes meeting after 3:45 p.m.
(Please check with your faculty if you are unsure.)
Morning Assessment Day Activities
Academic departments will administer assessment tests from 8 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Students will receive a time and a location from their department if selected to participate. Some assessments will be conducted remotely. All assessment activities are required.
Schedule – Check with your Program
* Liberty Law and College of Osteopathic Medicine students will be contacted through email regarding any required activities.
Afternoon Assessment Day Activities
The afternoon session will have surveys and focus groups conducted by many of the student
service and activity units. You feedback helps improve the services and activities offered.
Afternoon Focus Group Sessions (1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.)
- During this time some students will be invited to participate in focus groups online or in-person.
- If you have been selected to participate in a focus group, you will be notified via email followed by reminders before A-Day.
- Each focus group will have a door-prize drawing for a $100 Walmart gift card (see below).
- If you have been selected to participate in a survey, you will be notified via email followed by reminders before and on A-Day.
- Only 3-5 minutes needed. Complete your survey before 12:00 a.m. on Assessment Day.
- Students completing the survey will be entered to win one of many great prizes.
Prize drawings will be held for those who participate. Prizes will be announced before A-day.
Prize drawings are subject to Official Rules.
You will be notified via email if your name is drawn for a prize.