UPDATE: Assessment Day activities will be conducted online.
Morning Activities – Academic programs will conduct sessions online.
Afternoon Focus Groups – Non-academic units will send invitations for remote sessions.
Surveys – No changes for non-academic units.
Tuesday, March 31, 2020
Departments across Liberty will be able to benefit from assessments and feedback.
Liberty University has always focused on Training Champions for Christ.
A-Day provides an opportunity for students’ voices to be heard by providing information pertaining to academic departments and student support services and to help answer questions such as:
- What are we doing well?
- What can be changed to more efficiently and effectively train champions for Christ?
- Are university, school, college, and departmental goals being met?
To encourage participation, all classes are cancelled except some labs, classes that meet only on Tuesdays, and some graduate courses. (Please check with your faculty if you are unsure.)
Morning Assessment Day Activities
Where do I go to attend the morning assessment activities?
8:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Academic departments will administer assessment tests from 8 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Students will receive a time and a location from their department if selected to participate. All assessment activities are required.
Schedule – Check with your Program
* Liberty Law and College of Osteopathic Medicine students will be contacted through email regarding any required activities.
Afternoon Assessment Day Activities
Students participate in one of the afternoon assessment activities, how will I know what to do?
1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Afternoon Focus Group Sessions
- During this time some students will be participating in focus groups online.
- If you have been selected to participate in a focus group, you will be notified via email followed by reminders before A-Day.
- Each focus group will have a door-prize drawing. Students participating in focus groups will also be entered in the drawing for one of many great prizes (see below).
1:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.
- If you have been selected to participate in a survey, you will be notified via email followed by reminders before A-Day.
- Only 3-5 minutes needed. Complete before 12:00 a.m.
- Students completing the survey will be entered to win one of many great prizes.
Prize drawings will be held for those who participate. Prizes will be announced before A-day.
Prize drawings are subject to Official Rules.
You will be notified via email if your name is drawn for a prize.