The Liberty University Academic Course Catalogs are one-year publications and are the official document of record for undergraduate and graduate programs, courses, and special programs. While every effort is made to provide accurate and current information, Liberty University reserves the right to change without notice statements in the Academic Catalogs concerning rules, policies, curricula, courses or other matters.
2024-2025 Catalog Dates
- Catalog Review: March 2024
- Last Day to Submit Catalog Edits: May 31, 2024
- Catalog Goes Live: Week of June 24, 2024
- Catalog Revision Form (CRF) (for changes requested after catalog review)
- Academic Course Catalog Link
- Archived Catalogs
- Catalog Edits that require Curriculum Changes (requires sign-on)
The Liberty University Academic Course Catalogs are produced and maintained by the Office of Institutional Effectiveness and Research. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding University Catalogs or the Catalog Revision Process.