The Liberty University Academic Course Catalogs are one-year publications and are the official document of record for undergraduate and graduate programs, courses, and special programs. While every effort is made to provide accurate and current information, Liberty University reserves the right to change without notice statements in the Academic Catalogs concerning rules, policies, curricula, courses or other matters.
2021-2022 Catalog Dates
- Submit Catalog Edits: May 21, 2021
- Complete the 2021-2022 Catalogs: October 1, 2021
- Catalog Revision Form (CRF) (for changes requested after catalog review)
- Academic Course Catalog Link
- Archived Catalogs
- Catalog Edits that require Curriculum Changes (requires sign-on)
The Liberty University Academic Course Catalogs are produced and maintained by the Office of Institutional Effectiveness. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding University Catalogs or the Catalog Revision Process.