Sharpen your growing knowledge of the law by competing on the Liberty University undergraduate Mock Trial Team. Having celebrated many successes, our team will help you gain the confidence you’ll need in future law school mock trial competitions and the real world courtroom.
Prior to each competition, you will:
- Learn the law applicable to the “case”
- Prepare student witnesses
- Draft opening statements and closing arguments
- Develop winning legal theories for your “client”
Liberty offers you a trial advocacy class, GOVT 477, which is offered in the spring semesters. An experienced coach will mentor you and your team on content and presentation.
Take advantage of simulated courtroom experience and increase your:
- Knowledge of the rules of evidence
- Basic advocacy skills
- Familiarity with the procedures utilized by trial attorneys
Learn more about undergraduate mock trial competition at the American Mock Trial Association website.
Find more about the Liberty University undergraduate Mock Trial Team:
- Contact: Professor Robertson, (434) 592-3691, firstname.lastname@example.org