Here are some helpful writing resources developed by our staff. If there is any other information that you would like to see available on this page, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guide to Using Grammarly
- Articles – Definite (The) and Indefinite (A, An, Some)
- Common Grammar Errors
- Passive Voice
- Common Punctuation Errors
- Academic Code of Honor – Includes a thorough explanation of Liberty’s Academic Code of Honor and also addresses how to write with integrity and avoid incurring penalties for breaching the code.
- Critical Thinking 1
- Fundamentals of Graduate Student Writing – This presentation is geared toward counseling students, but may be adapted to fit other disciplines.
- Literature Review
- Organizing a Paper
- Outlining a Research Paper
- Paragraph Construction
- Paraphrasing – Steps for Effective Paraphrasing, Examples, and Practice Exercises
- Sentence Construction
- Spelling-check Unreliability
- Thesis Statements – Defining, Developing, and Evaluating
- Writing an Abstract
- Writing with Deductive Strategy
- Writing with Inductive Strategy