Here are some helpful writing resources developed by our staff. If there is any other information that you would like to see available on this page, please email us at email@example.com.
- Common Grammar Errors
- Pronoun-Antecedent Agreement
- Common Punctuation Errors
- Academic Code of Honor – Includes a thorough explanation of Liberty’s Academic Code of Honor and also addresses how to write with integrity and avoid incurring penalties for breaching the code.
- Annotated Bibliography (APA)
- Critical Thinking 1
- Evaluating Internet Sources
- Fundamentals of Graduate Student Writing – This presentation is geared toward counseling students, but may be adapted to fit other disciplines.
- How to Research a Thesis Statement
- Literature Review
- Organizing a Paper
- Outlining a Research Paper
- Paragraph Construction
- Sentence Construction
- Spelling-check Unreliability
- Thesis Statements for Book Reviews
- Thesis Statements for Case Studies
- Thesis Statements for Discussion Posts
- Thesis Statements for Research Papers
- What is a Thesis Statement?
- Where to place a Thesis Statement
- Writing an Abstract
- Writing with Deductive Strategy
- Writing with Inductive Strategy
- Writing Rubric