For any questions or concerns regarding central receiving, please email email@example.com
Mailing address format for Central Receiving:
Dept Name / MSC Box 7xxxxx
1900 12th Street
Lynchburg, VA 24501
Receiving Hours: 7:00am – 4:00pm, Monday through Friday only.
- All freight is checked for damage and against the shipping document/packing slip.
- An email will be sent to any names listed on the documentation or the P0. Included with that email will be a PDF file of all documents received with the shipment. You will be asked to kindly respond to the email letting Warehouse Services know if you plan on picking up the shipment or if you would like Warehouse Services to submit a delivery ticket with Materials Movement to have the shipment delivered.
- All IT related freight shipments will be delivered to IT Inventory the same day it is received, and it is the responsibility of IT Inventory to inform the recipient.
- For your bulk shipping needs, Warehouse Services has the ability to ship items freight via UPS/FedEx/etc.
- We have the ability to meet your deadlines and can offer competitive rates with our commercial pricing. Please contact us with any questions you may have, we will be more than happy to assist you.
Ground Packages Received
- All IT related ground packages will be delivered to IT Inventory the same day it is received, and it’s the responsibility of IT Inventory to inform the recipient.
- All other ground packages are re-directed to Postal Services the next day. For any tracking related questions, please contact Postal Services.