Meeting Your Shipping, Receiving and Delivery Needs
Serving all postal needs of Liberty Faculty and Staff, the Liberty University Postal Services offers domestic and international shipping options using USPS, FedEx or UPS at a reduced rate.
All Mail/Packages leave campus at 4:00 PM Monday through Friday. Packages are NOT accepted on Saturday or Sunday.
New Student Address Information
Student’s Full Name
Flames Box xxxxxx (Formerly MSC)
1971 University Blvd
Lynchburg VA 24515
You can find your Flames Box number within the Housing portal in ASIST. Use (Incoming Student) if you cannot find your Flames Box.
COVID-19 Update | June 24, 2020
Liberty University Postal Services and 245 ONE-FIVE Express are still open and receiving all packages/mail.
All USPS Letter Mail Dropboxes have been closed around campus. Please bring all USPS letter mail/packages to Postal Services or the 245 ONE-FIVE Express.
Adjusted business hours are in effect for 245 ONE-FIVE Express, please be advised.
Please contact the 245 ONE-FIVE Express for any questions regarding STUDENT packages/mail. You can also email them here in regards to any questions or concerns.
245 ONE-FIVE Express Adjusted Business Hours | Until Further Notice
- Mon.-Fri. – 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed
Liberty University Postal Services is open regular business hours today.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or concerns you may have regarding Faculty/Staff packages and mail.
- Package/Mail Receive and Delivery
- Private Rental Boxes
- UPS/FedEx/USPS Shipping
- USPS Postage stamps
- Overnight Express
- Certified Mail
- Envelopes, Boxes, and Packaging supplies
- Delivery Confirmation
USPS Letter Mail Dropbox Locations
All USPS mail is picked up at 2:30 pm Monday through Friday only. *CLOSED for COVID*
- Near the bus stop at South Campus.
- In front of Demoss Hall under the stairs next to the fountain.
- In Montview Student Center outside of the ID and Campus Services office.
- Next to David’s Place.
- In front of Dorm E53 on the Doc’s Diner side.
- In front of Dorm E44.
- Inside the entrance of Green Hall from the bus stop. (just outside of the Liberty University Postal Services Office)
- In front of the Green Hall Administration entrance.
- Green Hall Room 1846 located just inside the double doors to the left, before the Student Service Center.
- 245 One-Five Express located in the ground level of Commons 3.
Hours of Operation
Faculty & Staff – Liberty University Postal Services at Green Hall
- Monday through Friday – 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday – Closed
Students – 245 One Five Express
- Monday through Friday – 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday – Closed
2020 Holiday Closings – No University Mail Received
- New Years Day – January 1st
- Memorial Day – May 25th
- Independence Day – July 4th (Observed July 3rd)
- Thanksgiving – November 26th/27th
- Christmas – December 24th/25th