Master of Fine Arts (M.F.A.) in Studio and Digital Arts
Resident Graduate Admissions Office Requirements
Please submit all Requirements to the Resident Graduate Admissions Office.
SPRING 2016 APPLICATION & ADMISSIONS REQUIREMENTS DEADLINE: TBD
- $50 application fee
- Alumni of Liberty will have their application fee waived by contacting a graduate academic advisor at 877-298-9617 or by emailing email@example.com.
- Active Military men and women will have their application fee waived by contacting a graduate academic advisor at 877-298-9617 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Regionally or nationally accredited Bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.0 GPAfor admission in good standing (admission on caution is on a case-by-case basis)
- Official college transcripts (must be mailed directly from your college to Liberty University in an official, sealed envelope)
- 3 letters of recommendation are required from former or current professors and/or employers (must be on University or Company letterhead with signature). These should address your creative talent and your ability to succeed in a rigorous academic program.
- Resume that includes full contact information, educational background (including coursework and instructors), honors, awards and/or teaching experience, as well as the names of your references.
- Artist Statement (typed) describing your background, direction of work and preferred area of study (e.g., graphic design, animation)
- Personal Portfolio - CD/DVD with 20 images in jpeg/jpg or pdf format (recommend 144 ppi-1440 pixels for the longest dimension). An image list with label information in a Microsoft Word document must be included. The CD/DVD should open on a Mac OS X platform. The portfolio should reflect a strong, self-directed involvement in your intended emphasis and supporting fields.
- Self-Certification Form (for students in the final term of their bachelor's degree)
- Current Liberty undergraduate applicants must complete Graduation Application.
- Additional admission requirements for international students