All diplomas are processed within 2-4 weeks of conferral and delivered 1-2 weeks after processing. This means diplomas can take up to 3-6 weeks to arrive from the date of conferral. Please be aware that our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Requests made over the weekend will not be processed until the following Monday.
In order for diplomas to be sent, the student must not have any outstanding financial obligations to the University. If a student does have an oustanding balance, they must rectify it before their diploma will be sent. Once rectified, the student must contact Diplomas@liberty.edu for the diploma to be sent.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will I get my diploma?
- Diplomas are processed within 2-4 weeks of degree conferral. After processing, diplomas are delivered within 1-2 weeks. This means a diploma will be delivered within 3-6 weeks from the date of conferral.
- Diplomas are mailed to the address indicated on the graduation application. If your address changes after submitting your graduation application, please email email@example.com with your updated address.
What will my diploma say?
- All diplomas will have the student's name, degree (Associate, Bachelor, Master or Doctoral), major, and date. Minors do not appear on the diploma.
- All Undergraduate and non-Seminary Graduate students will have the words "Liberty University" while Graduate Seminary students will have the words "Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary". Online students' diplomas are the same as residential students' diplomas.
To what address will my diploma be sent?
- The address indicated on the graduate application is the address used for shipping.
- If your name or address changes after submitting your graduation application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure that your diploma will be sent to the correct address.
- Addresses in ASIST may not reflect the address used for diploma shipments.
What size is my diploma?
- Undergraduate students will receive a diploma that is 8.5" x 11". Undergraduate diplomas are mailed with a diploma cover.
- Graduate students will receive a diploma that is 14" x 17". Graduate diplomas are delivered in a diploma mailing tube.
To reorder your diploma, click here.
If you have any additional questions, please email email@example.com.