Discover Your Unique Expertise for Digital Marketing
The goal of any good marketer is to meet the needs of the consumer and increase overall customer retention. Our Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a specialization in digital marketing and advertising will provide you with training in the methods, industry trends, and best practices you can take with you to be successful in this growing field!
Throughout this degree, you will learn principles in web analytics, site optimization, and conversion strategies vital to today’s digital marketing economy. Become a valuable member of any corporation as you use your new knowledge to drive sales and increase customer retention. Be an expert in the virtual world of social media and electronic commerce between businesses and consumers.
Why Choose Liberty’s B.S. in Digital Marketing and Advertising?
Our digital marketing and advertising program is designed for students like you who are looking to develop academic, spiritual, and practical skills for a successful career in the business field.
While you are earning your degree, you will have various opportunities to:
- Network with peers and professionals through student organizations specific to your major and access brand new classroom spaces like our Entrepreneurship Center for Innovation.
- Gain invaluable real-world experience through internships and capstone projects that will boost your resume and put your knowledge into practice!
- Develop spiritually through on-campus community life groups, Convocation (similar to chapel), and our LU Shepherd staff who will pray for you by name.
What Will You Learn in Our Digital Marketing and Advertising Degree Program?
Develop and master skills in market research, digital marketing, and advertising. Learn how to critically analyze consumer needs and preferences as you attract, convert, and retain customers through digital content.
In addition to your digital marketing specialty courses, all of our business administration degrees contain a core curriculum in the overarching business field. These foundational classes include general business, accounting, finance, and marketing in domestic and international marketplaces.
View the Degree Completion Plan, and check out our featured courses below to learn more about what you’ll be studying!
BUSI 331: Marketing Research
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- An overview of qualitative and quantitative marketing research methods
- How to identify and apply appropriate research methods to support evidence-based decision-making
BUSI 436: Digital Marketing in a Virtual World
You will explore the principles required to successfully practice marketing in the virtual world of social media and electronic commerce between and among businesses and consumers.
BUSI 439: Conversion and Optimization
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Principles, functions, and techniques of web analytics, site optimization, and conversion strategies related to digital marketing
- How to successfully reach and influence potential consumers and convert them into customers
- The financial impact of conversion strategies on the firm
BUSI 442: Customer Retention Through Digital Marketing
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Digital marketing strategies and techniques necessary for satisfying and retaining customers
- Information and methods for driving and assessing overall lifetime customer value and resulting financial performance
- Industry trends and their future impact on digital marketing
Highlights of Our Business Administration Programs
- Complete internship and capstone courses that allow you to gain invaluable first-hand experience in the field!
- Our 78,000-square-foot School of Business building provides you with a simulated stock trading room with New York Stock Exchange display boards, a 2,000-square-foot Entrepreneurship Center for Innovation, our Center for Cyber Excellence and Center for Financial Literacy, and information technology labs and a networking and data center.
- Get involved with our business related student clubs, organizations, and honor societies!
- Check out our 3+1 Accelerated Business Program. You can get your business bachelor’s and master’s degree in just 4 years!
Digital Marketing and Advertising Degree Information
Career Opportunities for Digital Marketing and Advertising Graduates
Liberty University’s Bachelor of Science in Business Administration: Digital Marketing and Advertising prepares you for work in the following occupations:
- Digital Marketer
- Promotions Manager
- Social Marketer
- Advertising Executive
Admission Requirements for Undergraduate Degrees
Every application is reviewed by the admission committee on a case-by-case basis, meaning there are no set minimums for acceptance. However, all applicants must submit the following documents* for admission:
- Admission application
- Official high school transcripts
- Official college transcripts (if applicable)
- SAT, ACT, or CLT scores
- Admission essay
*Note that additional documentation may be requested by the admission committee after your application has been received.