Daniele Bradshaw, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, School of Education
- Ph.D. in Education, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- M.Ed. in Social Science Education, University of Florida
- B.A. in History, University of Florida
- Instructional Design and Practicum
- Teaching Elementary Social Sciences
- Content Measurement and Evaluation
- Curriculum Theory
Dr. L. D. Bradshaw serves as a full-time Associate Professor and Program Director of Curriculum and Instruction for the Liberty University School of Education. Dr. Bradshaw’s work background includes education roles, including teacher, afterschool program director, education consultant, and professor. Today, Dr. Bradshaw enjoys teaching undergraduate courses and graduate courses in education and working on curriculum program requirements. Dr. Bradshaw values the opportunity to teach on campus and online. She views education as an important calling, and she strives to mentor students in their various educational goals.
- Teacher education
- Afterschool programs
- Social studies
- Educational technology
- Professional development