Residential Undergraduate Advising Guide
School of Education’s Residential Undergraduate Programs
Regardless of whether you are a prospective or current student, we are confident that we can assist you in choosing the best fit for your academic needs, and in navigating your way through your chosen degree. Resident Admissions and Professional Advisors are readily available to answer any of your questions.
Check the Announcements often for updates and program changes.
- B.Ed. in Biology Education
- B.Ed. in Business Education
- B.Ed. in Chemistry Education
- B.Ed. in Computer Science Education
- B.Ed. in Elementary Education
- B.Ed. in Elementary Education with Middle Grades English
- B.Ed. in Elementary Education with Middle Grade Mathematics
- B.Ed. in Elementary Education with Middle Grade Science
- B.Ed. in Elementary Education with Middle Grade Social Science
- B.Ed. in Elementary Education with Special Education
- B.Ed. in Engineering Education
- B.Ed. in English as a Second Language Education
- B.Ed. in English Education
- B.Ed. in Family & Consumer Sciences Education
- B.Ed. in Health & Physical Education Education
- B.Ed. in Mathematics Education
- B.Ed. in Middle Education – English
- B.Ed. in Middle Education – Mathematics
- B.Ed. in Middle Education – Science
- B.Ed. in Middle Education – Social Sciences
- B.Ed. in Social Studies Education
- B.Ed. in Spanish Education
- B.Ed. in Special Education
- B.Ed. in Theatre Arts Education
- B.Ed. in Visual Arts Education
Discontinued Degrees for New Students
- B.S. Elementary Education Integrated Studies (Licensure)
- B.S. Special Education Integrated Studies (Licensure)
- B.A./B.M./B.S. Comprehensive or Secondary Programs (Licensure)
Contact Professional Advising.
Freshmen and Sophomores
If you are a freshman or sophomore by credit and you have any questions regarding your major (if El. Ed. or SPED), licensure, or graduation requirements, please contact the School of Education Professional Advisor, Dana Grinstead at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can schedule an appointment through LUNetwork.
Appointments are given on a first come, first served basis, so please set up your appointment at your earliest convenience.
Juniors and Seniors
If you are a junior or senior by credit, please email the department chair of your program to set up an appointment or email your questions to the correct School of Education address.
Background Check Questions
Gate 2 Questions
Gate 3 Questions