Residential Undergraduate Advising Guide
School of Education’s Residential Undergraduate Programs
Regardless of whether you are a prospective or current student, we are confident that we can assist you in choosing the best fit for your academic needs, and in navigating your way through your chosen degree. Resident Admissions and Professional Advisors are readily available to answer any of your questions.
Check the Announcements often for updates and program changes.
- B.Ed. in Elementary Education (Licensure)
- B.Ed. in Middle Grades Education (Licensure)
- B.Ed. in Special Education (Licensure)
- B.A./B.M./B.S. Comprehensive or Secondary Programs (Licensure)
Discontinued Degrees for New Students
- B.S. Elementary Education Integrated Studies (Licensure)
- B.S. Special Education Integrated Studies (Licensure)
Contact Professional Advising.
Freshmen and Sophomores
If you are a freshman or sophomore by credit and you have any questions regarding your major (if El. Ed. or SPED), licensure, or graduation requirements, please contact the School of Education Professional Advisor, Madison Anema at email@example.com. You can schedule an appointment through LUNetwork.
Appointments are given on a first come, first served basis, so please set up your appointment at your earliest convenience.
Juniors and Seniors
If you are a junior or senior by credit, please email the department chair of your program to set up an appointment or email your questions to the correct School of Education address.