Kevin Hull, Ph.D.
Core Faculty Member
- Ph.D. Professional Counseling, Liberty University, 2009
- M.A. Professional Counseling, Liberty University, 1999
Field of Expertise
- Child, Adolescent, Young Adult Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Supervision, Leadership, Advocacy
Licensure and Certification
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor, #MH6661, State of Florida, May 2001
- Approved Clinical Supervisor, State of Florida, May 2010
Dr. Hull owns and operates Hull and Associates, P.A., a multidisciplinary counseling practice. Dr. Hull specializes in using play therapy with Autism Spectrum Disorder, in addition to working with families and young adults. Dr. Hull has written several books and chapters on the topic of play, the use of video/computer games as a play therapy tool, and treating Autism Spectrum Disorder.