When autocomplete options are available, use up and down arrows to review and enter to select.
Apply Give

Modern Languages Minors

Residential Minors

The Department of Modern Languages offers several minors to enhance your bachelor’s degree. Students with prior language study are encouraged to consider CLEP for lower-level language credits. (See the list of CLEP exams accepted by Liberty University.) See the minor completion plans available: