Jobs & Internships
What Type of User Are You?
|Student||Alumni||Employer||Faculty & Staff|
Quick View of Upcoming Events??
- February 2014 - Camp Recruiting Month
- February 26th - Law Enforcement Fair
- March 3rd - School of Business Career Fair
- March 17th - Health Sciences Career Fair
- March 24th - Teacher Recruitment Fair
- March 31st - Engineering and Computational Sciences Career Fair
- April 2nd - Communication & Creative Arts Career Fair
For a detailed view of our events and to register/RSVP, please see our Events Page.
From Our Director: It’s about serving Christ!
“Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.” Colossians 3:23-24
The Career Center provides professional resources in career planning and employment services to Liberty University men and women, equipping them with the ability to obtain a position that will utilize their God-given talents to impact the world for Christ.
Our purpose is to facilitate Christ-centered, positive partnerships and engagement opportunities among students, alumni, faculty, staff and employers locally, nationally and worldwide.
At the Liberty University Career Center, we know that it is God who we are serving; therefore, we assist Liberty men and women in realizing their God-given potential through exploring and developing academic and career plans that are rooted in their faith and values. Whether you are just beginning your academic journey or are a seasoned professional with years of experience, we have resources that will assist you in reaching your goals. Our career counselors and employer relations professionals are dedicated to serving the Lord by serving you.
- Connect you with a network of employers, students, faculty, and alumni
- Help you develop your academic and career goals through assessments, research, and workshops
- Assist you in marketing and delivering your identity and experience through resume and interview reviews
Student Testimonies - Videos