Assessment Day (A-Day) Wednesday, April 6, 2016
Efforts are underway to initiate planning for 2016. Once again Liberty University will provide students with opportunities to share feedback. Departments across Liberty will be able to benefit from assessments and feedback.
What is A-Day and Why is your participation important?
Liberty University has always focused on “Changing lives one degree at a time.”
A-Day provides an opportunity for students’ voices to be heard by providing information pertaining to academic departments and student support services and to help answer questions such as:
- What are we doing well?
- What can be changed to more efficiently and effectively “Build Champions For Christ”?
- Are university, school, college, and departmental goals being met?
Morning Assessment Day Activities
Where do I go to attend the morning assessment activities?
8:00am - 12:30pm
All academic departments will administer assessment tests from 8 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Students will receive a time and a location from their department if selected to participate. All assessment activities are required.
All morning assessment times and locations TBD.
Afternoon Assessment Day Activities
Students participate in one of the afternoon assessment activities, how will I know what to do?
12:30pm - 4:30pm
Afternoon Focus Group Sessions
- During this time some students will be participating in focus groups on campus.
- If you have been selected to participate in a focus group, you will be notified via email followed by reminders before A-Day.
- Punctual attendance is mandatory.
- Each focus group will have a door-prize drawing. Students attending focus groups will also be entered in the drawing for one of many great prizes (see below).
1:00pm – 11:59pm
- If you have been selected to participate in a survey, you will be notified via email followed by reminders before A-Day.
- Only 3-5 minutes needed. Complete before Midnight on A-Day.
- Students completing the survey will be entered to win one of many great prizes.
Prize drawings will be held for those who participate. Prize information will be provided by email and advertisements.
How will I know if I've won something?
You will be notified via email if your name is drawn for a prize.