Vice President of Student Affairs
The mission of Liberty University’s Office of the Senior Vice President for Student Affairs is to work closely with administration, faculty, and staff, fostering an experience that promotes personal development and learning.
We contribute to the University’s mission of preparing students for leadership and involvement in an increasingly diverse, technologically-sophisticated and complex global society.
Student Affairs carries out this mission by:
- Maintaining an atmosphere which provides fertile ground for spiritual growth
- Offering co-curricular programming which encourages students’ academic growth
- Promoting and celebrating the rich cultural differences found at the University
- Responding to the needs of students as they grow spiritually, academically and socially
- Assisting students in responsible decision-making
- Presenting leadership opportunities and offering leadership training
- Providing an atmosphere which supports wellness in all aspects of life