When autocomplete options are available, use up and down arrows to review and enter to select.
Apply Give


External Forms

Financial Conflict of Interest Disclosure (FCOI)

If you receive federal funding, you are required to submit a financial conflict of interest disclosure each year for each project. If the grant you are applying for is funded by the NIH, you must complete an FCOI form before applying. Please use the below link to update your FCOI disclosure:

Internal Approval Form (IAF)

Any external funding must be approved by your department and LU administration. If you want to seek external funding, please fill out the IAF form.

Material Transfer Agreements (MTAs)

If you are required to sign a material transfer agreement in order to receive research supplies or funding, please complete the incoming material transfer form. To sign the PDF, you will need to open the file in Adobe. Once the form has been completed, please submit the form to grants@liberty.edu. We will then route the form for approval.

Internal Forms

Internal Funding

Internal Funding is available to students and faculty to support research and scholarly activity. Find internal funding forms on this page:

Chat Live Chat Live Request Info Request Info Apply Now Apply Now Visit Liberty Visit Liberty