State Board Directory
Visit your state board’s website to retrieve documents needed for Liberty University to process.
Make sure that your Verification of Hours sheet is completely filled out. This document may be located in:
- Paper Evaluation
Keep logs of Practicum and Internship hour
Once you have gathered all of your materials you may email the Verification Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for processing.
- Print out all of your syllabi for all of your classes and keep them in a safe place
- Keep several copies (including digital) in different locations
- Should you need a copy of the course syllabus, please email email@example.com for assistance
- Save all of your textbooks, especially the covers and table of contents
- Keep all of your major papers
Things to keep in mind:
- What is your board’s deadline?
- States with unique board requirements
- The general turnaround time for the Verifications Office is 2-3 weeks, but it can be longer during peak times such as May and December. Make sure you leave plenty of time before your deadline.
When emailing the Verification Office please include the following:
- PDF forms from the board that need to be processed
- Student ID
- The year you graduated
- Your site supervisor’s credentials
- Your Practicum and Internship hour logs
- Mailing address to send the completed form
Questions? We are here to help.
For Verification Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Course Restores: email@example.com
Phone Call Appointments Available Upon Request