Jose Miguel Maldonado, Ph.D.
Associate Professor School Counseling
- Ph.D. in Counselor Education, University of Arkansas
- M.S. in Education Technology, Wilkes University
- M.S. in Counseling Psychology, Lehigh University
- B.A. in Sociology and Criminal Justice, East Stroudsburg University
Field of Expertise
- School Counseling
- Multicultural Counseling
- School Administration
Licensure and Certification
- School Counselor (K-12) States of New Jersey, Pennsylvania
Dr. Maldonado has over 25 years of professional experience as a school counselor, mental health counselor, and professor working with culturally diverse students and families. He has provided consultation and outreach to families in urban environments focusing on multicultural counseling. His research interests include multicultural counseling, at-risk populations, and school administration.