Jessica Henderson, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. Counselor Education and Counseling, Idaho State University
- M.A. Counselor Education, University of Montana
- B.S. Psychology, Boise State University
Licensure & Certification:
- Licensed Professional Counselor, Idaho
- Idaho Education Credential, Pupil Services Staff, School Counselor K-12
- Nationally Certified Counselor
Field of Expertise:
- School Counseling
- Multicultural Competency Development
- Counselor Education and Supervision
- School Counselor Educator Professional Advocacy
Dr. Jessica Henderson is a Licensed Professional Counselor, Nationally Certified Counselor, and Certified School Counselor in the state of Idaho. She has over 15 years of combined experience within the counseling and counselor education profession. Her teaching interests include school counseling specialty courses, multicultural counseling, career counseling, and professional ethics courses. Research interests include professional advocacy issues in counseling, multicultural competency development, counselor wellness, group supervision, and issues related to accessing mental health services in rural areas. Dr. Henderson values leadership in the counseling profession and has taken on numerous roles including Chapter Faculty Advisor of Chi Sigma Iota and service to state and regional counseling/counselor education associations.