Arline Edwards-Joseph, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. in Counselor Education and Supervision, North Carolina State University
- M.Ed. in Agency Counseling, School Counseling concentration
Field of Expertise
- School Counseling
- Multicultural Counseling
- Advocacy and Social Justice
- International Issues in Counseling
Licensure and Certification
- Licensed Professional Counselor, Georgia, 2016
- National Certified Counselor, 2008
- Licensed Professional School Counselor, North Carolina, 2013
- Board Certified-TeleMental Health Provider 2018
- Certified Clinical Trauma Professional (CCTP)
Dr. Arline Edwards-Joseph specializes in school counseling and has worked as a school counselor both nationally and internationally. Her research interests include issues in school counseling (nationally and internationally), international students, and trauma resulting from natural disasters. She has a passion for advocacy and social justice.