Andrea Barbian, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. Counselor Education and Supervision, University of the Cumberlands
- M.A. Professional Counseling, Liberty University
- M.Ed. Curriculum and Instruction, Radford University
- B.S. Foods and Nutrition, Radford University
Field of Expertise
- Mental Health Counseling
- Clinical Supervision
Licensure and Certification
- Licensed Professional Counselor, North Carolina
- National Certified Counselor
Dr. Andrea Barbian currently serves as a core faculty member for the Department of Counselor Education and Family Studies at Liberty University. Clinically, she maintains a private practice where she specializes in the treatment of eating disorders, as well as provides clinical supervision. She contributes to the profession through research, writing, and speaking at conferences. Currently, Dr. Barbian serves as the President of the North Carolina Association for Child and Adolescent Counseling, President-Elect of the North Carolina Association for Counselor Education and Supervision, and President-Elect-Elect of the North Carolina Counseling Association.