Dr. John Dunkle
Assistant Professor, Strategic and Personal Communication, SCA
- Ph.D Communication, Regent University, 2021
- M.Div. Professional Ministries, Liberty University, 2014
- M.A. Theological Studies, Liberty University, 2012
- B.A. Communication Studies, Marshall University, 2010
John Dunkle serves as an Assistant Professor of Strategic and Personal Communication at Liberty University. He has a diverse professional background with experience in business, media, and ministry. After several years working as a business/communication consultant, he transitioned into a career in higher education. Professor Dunkle is passionate about communication theory and research, and he enjoys empowering students with the skills and confidence to communicate more effectively in the community, marketplace, and church.
- Qualitative and rhetorical/ critical investigations of theological communication with a particular focus on socio-cultural perspectives.
- Communication Research
- Critical/ Influential Communication
- Organizational & Strategic Communication
- Interpersonal Communication
- National Communication Association
- Religious Communication Association
- Southern States Communication Association
- Evangelical Homiletics Society