When autocomplete options are available, use up and down arrows to review and enter to select.
Apply Give

Transfer SEVIS Record to Another U.S. School

If you wish to attend a different school full-time, your SEVIS record must be transferred to the new school. Even though you may be accepted and enrolled at the new school, your SEVIS record remains at Liberty University until you do the following:

  • Meet with your International Student Advocate at the International Student Center to discuss the reason for transferring. Email MyStatus@liberty.edu.
  • Apply and gain admission to your new school.
  • Submit a Transfer Out Form and copy of your new official Acceptance Letter from your next school by email or fax so that your international student adviser can transfer your SEVIS record.


Your work authorization with Liberty University ends the date your SEVIS record is transferred. This includes on-campus employment, Curricular Practical Training (CPT), and Optional Practical Training (OPT).

Chat Live Chat Live Request Info Request Info Apply Now Apply Now Visit Liberty Visit Liberty