Due to the hectic nature of Finals Week, the Testing Center does not offer CLEP, ICE, DSST, or exams from other institutions. There are no exceptions. Please plan your schedule accordingly.
Schedule an appointment using LU Network. You will not be able to schedule an appointment to take a test on the same day. You must schedule your test at least 12 hours in advance.
Navigate through the following steps:
- RSVP for Career Fairs & Workshops (on the left panel)
- Type in Testing Services in the search box
- Choose a day and time you can attend and then click RSVP for that day.
- Note: You will not be able to make an appointment on the same day, you must schedule at least 12 hours in advance. (Times listed under RSVP are the only times available.)
If you do not see these options, you may need to create an account before you can schedule an appointment.
If you are an approved ODAS student who requires a reader, please schedule an appointment with a reader.
- You may need to create an account before you can set up an appointment.
- If you do not immediately see the options for tutoring in your selected subject, select “Request An Appointment” under the Career Tools and Advising box on the right side of the homepage.